Swami Dayananda (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Swami Dayananda)
The name Swami Dayananda may refer to:
- Dayanand Saraswati (Swami Dayanand Saraswati)(1824–1883), founder of the Arya Samaj
- Dayananda Saraswati (Arsha Vidya) (Pujya Swami Dayananda Saraswati)(b. 1930), founder of Arsha Vidya Gurukulam
- Bede Griffiths (1906-1993), also known as "Swami Dayananda," an English Roman Catholic monk who lived in India
The name may also refer to persons of which no article is available at Wikipedia:
- Swamini Mata Dayananda Saraswati (Paia), chairwoman of International Yoga Federation 2006-2010, and founder of the Purna Yoga Integral International.
- Swami Dayananda (Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratishthan), a disciple of Sarada Devi, and the founder of Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratishthan, Kolkata (1932)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swami Dayananda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.