Swamp Thing (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Swamp Thing is a DC Comics character.
Swamp Thing may also refer to:
- Uses related to the comics character
- Swamp Thing (comic book), several comics series
- Swamp Thing (film), a 1982 film, and a sequel called The Return of Swamp Thing
- Swamp Thing (TV series), a 1990 live-action series
- Swamp Thing (1991 TV series), an animated series
- Swamp Thing (video game), a 1992 game based on the animated series
- Other uses
- Swamp Thing (politician), a nickname for corrupt US Senator Luther Strange
- Swamp Thing (truck), a monster truck
- Swamp Thing (Wild Adventures), a family-sized roller coaster at Wild Adventures theme park near Valdosta, Georgia, U.S.
- Swamp Thing (album), a 1985 album by Malcolm McLaren
- "Swamp Thing" (song), a 1993 song by The Grid
- "Swamp Thing", a song by the Chameleons from Strange Times
- "Swamp Thing", a song by Juno Reactor from Bible of Dreams
- Swamp Thing, a fictional character in the film Con Air
- Swamp Thing (band), a blues band from New Zealand
- Swampman, a thought experiment in philosophy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swamp Thing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.