Swansea is a city and county in Wales.
Swansea may also refer to:
- Swansea City Centre
- Swansea Urban Area
- City and County of Swansea council, the local council for Swansea
- Swansea (district), one of the four local government districts of West Glamorgan, Wales from 1974 to 1996
- Swansea City A.F.C., a Premier League club based in Swansea, Wales
- Swansea RFC, a Welsh Rugby Union club based in Swansea, Wales
- Swansea, Toronto, a community in Toronto
- Swansea, Arizona (ghost town)
- Swansea, California (ghost town)
- Swansea, Illinois
- Swansea, Massachusetts
- Swansea, Nevada (ghost town)
- Swansea, South Carolina
- Swansea Vineyards, a winery in New Jersey
- "Swansea", a song by Joanna Newsom from The Milk-Eyed Mender
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.