Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up swap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swap or SWAP may refer to:
- Swap (finance), a derivative in which two parties agree to exchange one stream of cash flows against another
Science and technology
- Swap (computer programming), exchanging two variables in the memory of a computer
- Swap partition, a partition of a computer data storage used for paging
- SWAP (instrument) (Sun Watcher using Active Pixel System Detector and Image Processing), a space instrument aboard the PROBA2 satellite
- SWAP protein domain, in molecular biology
- Solar Wind At Pluto (SWAP), one of the two instruments comprising New Horizons' plasma and high-energy particle spectrometer suite
- Swåp, an Anglo-Swedish folk music band
- Sector-Wide Approach (SWAp), an approach to international development
- Swaps (horse) (1952–1972), a California-bred American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Swapping (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.