From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up swap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swap or SWAP may refer to:
- Swap (finance), a derivative in which two parties agree to exchange one stream of cash flows against another
Science and technology
- SWaP (system design), acronym for Size, Weight and Power, a common group of engineering design constraints for products or systems
- Swap (computer science), exchanging two variables in the memory of a computer
- SWAP (instrument) (Sun Watcher using Active Pixel System Detector and Image Processing), a space instrument aboard the PROBA2 satellite
- SWAP protein domain, in molecular biology
- Swåp, an Anglo-Swedish folk music band
- Sector-Wide Approach (SWAp), an approach to international development
- Swaps (horse) (1952–1972), a California-bred American thoroughbred racehorse
- Swapping (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.