From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up swap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swap or SWAP may refer to:
- Swap (finance), a derivative in which two parties agree to exchange one stream of cash flows against another
Science and technology
- Swap (computer science), exchanging two variables in the memory of a computer
- Swap partition, a partition of a computer data storage used for paging
- SWAP (instrument) (Sun Watcher using Active Pixel System Detector and Image Processing), a space instrument aboard the PROBA2 satellite
- SWAP protein domain, in molecular biology
- Solar Wind At Pluto (SWAP), one of the two instruments comprising New Horizons' plasma and high-energy particle spectrometer suite
- Swåp, an Anglo-Swedish folk music band
- Sector-Wide Approach (SWAp), an approach to international development
- Swaps (horse) (1952–1972), a California-bred American thoroughbred racehorse
- Swapping (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.