From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up swat or SWAT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swat or SWAT may refer to:
- SWAT (Special Weapons and Tactics), a paramilitary unit of law-enforcement agencies
- Swatting, a hoax intended to provoke a response from SWAT or other emergency personnel
- Police Quest and SWAT, a video games series published by Sierra On-Line
- S.W.A.T. (TV series), a 1970s American television series
- Swat, Pakistan, a district in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province
- Swat (princely state), a princely state in present-day Pakistan
- Swat River, a river in the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan
- Block (basketball) or swat, a defensive play
- Samba Web Administration Tool
- SWAT model (Soil & Water Assessment Tool), a river basin scale model
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.