From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Swati may refer to:
- Swati language, Bantu language spoken in Swaziland and South Africa
- A resident of Swat, Pakistan, or the former Swat (princely state).
- Riffat Akbar Swati former member of the provincial assembly
- Sa'adat Khan Swati former administrator of Pakhli
- Shah Miri dynasty, dynasty of Swati Pashtun origin which ruled Kashmir from 1339 to 1561
- Swati the Star, star in ancient Sanskrit scriptures that corresponds to Arcturus
- Swati (1986 film), a 1986 Bollywood romantic drama film
- Swati (1984 film), a Telugu film
- Bharat Swati, an Indian two-seat training monoplane
As given name, it may also refer to:
- Swati Dandekar (born 1951), State Representative of Iowa, USA
- Swati (born 1973), American singer-songwriter, born Swati Sharma
- Swati Kaushal, Indian writer
- Swati Mia Saini, American financial journalist and video host
- Swati Reddy, Indian TV host and actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swati.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.