From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sweat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sweat is the fluid excreted by the sweat glands during perspiration.
Sweat or sweating may also refer to:
- David Sweat, convicted murderer who escaped from Clinton Correctional Facility, Dannemora, New York on June 6, 2015
- Keith Sweat (born 1961), R&B/soul singer, songwriter and record producer
- Lorenzo De Medici Sweat (1818–1898), U.S. Representative from Maine
- Noah S. Sweat (1922–1996), judge, law professor and state representative in Mississippi
Arts and entertainment
- Sweat (TV series), an Australian drama series
- SWEAT (TV series), a Canadian TV series
- "Sweat" (short story), by American writer Zora Neale Hurston
- The sweats, an alternate name for the men's adventure genre of magazines
- "Sweat" (Ciara song)
- "Sweat" (Hadise song)
- "Sweat" (Snoop Dogg song)
- "Sweat (A La La La La Long)", a song by reggae band Inner Circle from their 1993 album Bad to the Bone
- "Sweat", a song by Tool from Opiate
- "Sweat", a song by Oingo Boingo from Good for Your Soul
- "Sweat", a song by the Jon Spencer Blues Explosion from Orange
- "Sweat", a 1981 single by Brick
- Sweat Mountain, Georgia, United States
- Sweat lodge, a hut, typically dome-shaped and made with natural materials, used by Indigenous peoples of the Americas for ceremonial steam baths and prayer.
- SWEAT (hypothesis), which proposes that the Southwestern United States was at one time connected to East Antarctica
- Sweating, a labour practice relating to sweatshops
- Sweating (cooking), heating vegetables in a little oil or butter, without any watery liquid
- Soldering, a term in plumbing sometimes referred to as sweating
- Sweating sickness, a mysterious disease which struck between 1485 and 1551
- Sweet (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sweat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.