|Look up swede in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swede or Swedes may refer to:
- Swede, a resident or citizen of Sweden
- Swede, a member of the Swedes
- Swedes (Germanic tribe), an ancient North Germanic tribe inhabiting parts of modern-day Sweden
- Swede (nickname), a list of people
- George Swede (born 1940), Canadian psychologist, poet and children's writer
- Puma Swede (born 1976), Swedish porn star
- Swede Lake, in Carver County, Minnesota, United States
- Seymour "Swede" Levov, protagonist in the Philip Roth novel American Pastoral
- "The Swede", a fictional character (who is Norwegian) on the AMC TV show Hell on Wheels
- Swede (vegetable) a root vegetable, called rutabaga in North America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swede.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.