Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up swede in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swede or Swedes may refer to:
- Swede, a resident or citizen of Sweden
- Swedes, a North Germanic ethnic group
- Swedes (Germanic tribe), an ancient North Germanic tribe inhabiting parts of modern-day Sweden
- Swede (nickname), a list of people
- George Swede (born 1940), Canadian psychologist, poet and children's writer
- Puma Swede (born 1976), Swedish porn star
- Swede Hanson (wrestler), ring name of American professional wrestler Robert Fort Hanson (1933–2002)
- Seymour "Swede" Levov, protagonist in the Philip Roth novel American Pastoral
- "The Swede", a Norwegian on the AMC TV show Hell on Wheels
- Swede (vegetable), a root vegetable, called rutabaga in North America
- Swede Lake, Minnesota, United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swede.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.