Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up swede in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swede or Swedes may refer to:
- Swede, a resident or citizen of Sweden
- Swede, a member of the Swedes
- Swedes (Germanic tribe), an ancient North Germanic tribe inhabiting parts of modern-day Sweden
- Swede (nickname), a list of people
- George Swede (born 1940), Canadian psychologist, poet and children's writer
- Puma Swede (born 1976), Swedish porn star
- Swede Hanson (wrestler), ring name of American professional wrestler Robert Fort Hanson (1933–2002)
- Seymour "Swede" Levov, protagonist in the Philip Roth novel American Pastoral
- "The Swede", a Norwegian on the AMC TV show Hell on Wheels
- Swede (vegetable) a root vegetable, called rutabaga in North America
- Swede Lake, Minnesota, United States
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swede.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.