Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Swedish, svensk, or svenska in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swedish or svensk(a) may refer to:
- Anything from or related to Sweden, a country in Northern Europe
- Swedish language, a North Germanic language spoken primarily in Sweden and Finland
- Swedish alphabet, the official alphabet used by the Swedish language
- Swedish people or Swedes, persons with a Swedish ancestral or ethnic identity
- A national or citizen of Sweden, see demographics of Sweden
- Swedish cuisine
- Swedish culture
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swedish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.