Swedish Consumers' Association
Swedish Consumers' Association works national, international and within the EU. The organisation owns the consumer test magazine "Råd & Rön".
The Swedish Consumers' Association strive to:
- Protect the interests of the Swedish consumers in regards to both publicly and privately produced goods and services
- Increase all consumers opportunities to use their consumer power
- Ensure that goods and services are available and accessible to everyone
- Advocate sustainability in line with the triple-bottom line: environmental, economical and social responsibility
- Advocate consumer rights together with the member organizations both nationally, internationally and in the EU
- Stimulate and support individuals to use their consumer power both individually and as groups
All work shall be based on the following often horizontal priorities: ethical consumption, availability, product safety, integrity, equality and non-discrimination with regards to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, age, sex or gender orientation.
Swedish Consumers’ Association has presently five top priorities – Food, Financial Services, Textile and Digital Services. Sustainable consumption is a crosscutting priority.
Swedish Consumers' Association was founded in 1994. It is a federation of today 22 member organisations in Sweden.