Sweeney Todd (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sweeney Todd is a fictional homicidal barber.
Sweeney Todd may also refer to:
- Sweeney Todd (1928 film), 1928 British silent crime film
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (1936 film), directed by George King
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Tony award-winning 1979 musical by Stephen Sondheim and Hugh Wheeler
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007 film), Tim Burton's adaptation of the Sondheim/Wheeler musical
- The Tale of Sweeney Todd, 1998 Showtime television movie
- Sweeney Todd (ballet), ballet for Orchestra by Malcolm Arnold and John Cranko
- Sweeney Todd (band), Canadian glam-rock band
- Sweeney Todd, rhyming slang for the Flying Squad, a division of the London Metropolitan Police, usually abbreviated as The Sweeney
- The Sweeney, British television police drama about the Flying Squad of the London Metropolitan Police
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sweeney Todd.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.