From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sweet Sixteen (movie))
|Look up Sweet Sixteen or sweet sixteen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sweet Sixteen may refer to:
- Sweet sixteen (birthday), a party thrown in honor of a girl's 16th birthday, primarily in the United States
- Sweet sixteen (hill), a hill in the Matthews Range (Ldoinyo Lenkiyio), Laikipia district, Rift Valley Province, Kenya
- Sweet Sixteen, the final sixteen teams in the men's and women's respective NCAA Division I Basketball Championships
- Sweet Sixteen (KHSAA State Basketball Championship), the finals of the Kentucky high school basketball tournaments for boys and girls, each of which features 16 teams
- "Sweet Sixteen", a song by Judy Garland, 1939
- "Sweet Sixteen", blues song by Ahmet Ertegun recorded by Big Joe Turner for Atlantic (960) in 1952.
- Sweet Little Sixteen, the song which was composed by Chuck Berry, 1958
- "Sweet Sixteen", blues song by B.B. King and Joe Josea that went to #2 on the R&B charts in 1960.
- "Sweet Sixteen" (Hilary Duff song), from the album Metamorphosis, 2003
- "Sweet 16" (Feeder song), theme song from computer game Gran Turismo
- "Sweet Sixteen" a Billy Idol song, from the album Whiplash Smile, 1987
- "Sweet 16" a Green Day song, from the album ¡Uno!
- Sweet Sixteen (Reba McEntire album), 1989
- Sweet Sixteen (The Huntingtons album), 1996
- Sweet Sixteen (Royal Trux album), 1997
- Sweet Sixteen (Sarah Geronimo album), 2004
- Sweet 16 (group), a Bulgarian girl group
Film and television
- Sweet Sixteen (1928 film), featuring Reginald Sheffield
- Sweet Sixteen (1983 film), directed by Jim Sotos
- Sweet Sixteen (1986 film), Hong Kong film
- Sweet Sixteen (2002 film), directed by Ken Loach
- Sweet Sixteen (2016 film), Chinese-South Korean romance film
- Sweet Sixteen (TV series), British sitcom with Penelope Keith
- "Sweet Sixteen" (CSI: NY episode), an episode of the television series CSI: NY
- Sweet Sixteen (Parks and Recreation), an episode of the American comedy television series Parks and Recreation
- Sweet Sixteen (Buffy novel), a 2002 original novel based on the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Weapons and technology
- Sweet 16, a slang name for a 16-gauge shotgun
- Sweet 16, a slang term for the M16 rifle and early corresponding maintenance manual
- SWEET16, an interpreted language in the Apple II computer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sweet Sixteen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.