From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sweetening in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sweetening is the process of making food more sweet. Wikipedia does not yet have an article on this process.
Sweetening may also refer to:
- Copper sweetening, a petroleum refining process
- Food sweetening, adding the basic taste of sweetness to a food
- Gas sweetening, a group of processes that use aqueous solutions of various amines to remove hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide from gases
- Pipe sweetening, a method by which foul tasting residues are removed from the bowl and shank of a briar tobacco pipe
- Sweetening (show business), the use of a laugh track in addition to a live studio audience in television
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sweetening.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.