From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sweetheart in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sweetheart may refer to:
- The term of endearment applied to a person's significant other
- Childhood sweetheart
- "Sweetheart" (Franke and the Knockouts song), a 1981 U.S. Top 10 hit
- "Sweetheart" (Bee Gees song), covered by Engelbert Humperdinck
- "Sweetheart" (Rainy Davis song), covered by Mariah Carey and Jermaine Dupri
- Sweetheart Cup Company
- Sweetheart Abbey in Scotland
- Sweetheart City, Wisconsin, United States
- Sweetheart, also known as Toutes peines confondues, a 1992 film
- Sweetheart (2015 film), a 2015 Bangladeshi film
- Talinum fruticosum, an herbaceous perennial plant
- Sweetheart (crocodile) (died 1979), famous Australian crocodile
- Sweethearts (candy), a popular Valentine's Day heart shaped candy
- Sweetheart neckline
- Sweetheart, a Finnish noise rock band of the 1990s founded by Janne Westerlund
- Kim Tae-Hyung "V"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sweetheart.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.