|Look up sweetheart in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sweetheart is a term of endearment applied to a loved one, such as:
Sweetheart may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Sweetheart, also known as Toutes peines confondues, a 1992 film
- Sweetheart (2015 film), a 2015 Bangladeshi film
- Sweetheart, a Finnish noise rock band of the 1990s founded by Janne Westerlund
- Sweetheart (Bee Gees song), covered by Engelbert Humperdinck
- Sweetheart (Rainy Davis song), covered by Mariah Carey and Jermaine Dupri
- "Sweetheart, a 1981 U.S. Top 10 hit by Franke and the Knockouts
Brands and enterprises
Fauna and flora
- Sweetheart (crocodile) (died 1979), famous Australian crocodile
- Talinum fruticosum, an herbaceous perennial plant
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sweetheart.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.