|Studio album by Pam Tillis|
|Released||April 26, 1994|
|Pam Tillis chronology|
This album produced five singles: "When You Walk in the Room" (a cover of a Jackie DeShannon song), "Spilled Perfume", "Mi Vida Loca (My Crazy Life)", "I Was Blown Away" and "In Between Dances". Respectively, these reached #2, #5, #1, #16, and #3 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) charts. "I Was Blown Away" was withdrawn from radio after the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995.
- "Mi Vida Loca (My Crazy Life)" (Pam Tillis, Jess Leary) – 2:51
- "Sweetheart's Dance" (Doug Gill) – 3:39
- "Calico Plains" (Matraca Berg, Mike Noble) – 3:47
- "When You Walk in the Room" (Jackie DeShannon) – 2:44
- "Spilled Perfume" (Tillis, Dean Dillon) – 3:53
- "I Was Blown Away" (Layng Martine, Jr.) – 2:45
- "They Don't Break 'Em Like They Used To" (Roger Brown, Jason Sellers) – 2:57
- "In Between Dances" (Craig Bickhardt, Barry Alfonso) – 3:21
- "Better Off Blue" (Susan Longacre, Walt Aldridge) – 2:52
- "Til All the Lonely's Gone" (Tillis, Bob DiPiero, John Scott Sherrill) – 3:55
- duet vocals: Mel Tillis
As listed in liner notes.
- John Jorgenson – electric guitar, mandolin, acoustic guitar solo on "Mi Vida Loca (My Crazy Life)"
- Dan Dugmore – acoustic guitar, electric guitar, steel guitar
- Paul Franklin – steel guitar
- Greg Leisz – steel guitar, electric rhythm guitar, Dobro
- Brent Mason, George Marinelli – electric guitar
- Bob DiPiero – 12-string guitar on "When You Walk in the Room"
- Biff Watson – acoustic guitar
- Sam Bush – fiddle
- Rob Hajacos – fiddle
- Bill Monroe – mandolin solo on "Til All the Lonely's Gone"
- Steve Nathan – piano
- Bobby Ogdin – synthesizer
- John Barlow Jarvis – piano, accordion
- Mike Brignardello, Willie Weeks – bass guitar
- Milton Sledge – drums, percussion
- Lonnie Wilson – drums, percussion
- Terry McMillan – percussion, harmonica
- Harry Stinson – percussion
- Pam Tillis – lead vocals, background vocals
- Mel Tillis – duet vocals on "Til All the Lonely's Gone"
- Mary Chapin Carpenter, Kim Richey - vocal backing on "When You Walk in the Room"
- Ashley Cleveland, Vicki Hampton, Liana Manis - vocal backing on "Better Off Blue"
- Vince Gill - vocal backing on "They Don't Break 'Em Like They Used To"
- Mary Ann Kennedy - vocal backing on "Spilled Perfume"
- Suzy Ragsdale - vocal backing on "Mi Vida Loca (My Crazy Life)" and "I Was Blown Away"
- Harry Stinson - vocal backing on "Sweetheart's Dance"
- Cindy Tillis Westmoreland, Connie Tillis Howden, Mel Tillis Jr. - vocal backing on "'Til All the Lonely's Gone"
- Produced By Steve Fishell & Pam Tillis
- Engineered By Graham Lewis & Mike Poole, with assistance by Tony Collins, Eric Elwell, Steve Henning & Ed Simonton
- Mixed By Chuck Ainlay, with assistance by Graham Lewis
- Digital Editing: Don Cobb & Carlos Grier
- Mastered By Denny Purcell
|U.S. Billboard Top Country Albums||6|
|U.S. Billboard 200||51|