Sweetwater Creek, Florida
|• Land||0.10 sq mi (0.26 km2)|
|Elevation||7 ft (2 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
Although a separate community, it is a part of the census-designated place (CDP) of Town 'n' Country. The ZIP code for the community is 33634. Sweetwater Creek reported as an "unincorporated place" by the U.S. Census Bureau in 1970, which included much of Town 'n' Country census area. The population recorded was 19,453.
Sweetwater Creek is located at 28 degrees north, 82.6 degrees west (27.999, -82.559); or approximately eight miles northwest of Tampa. The elevation of the community is 7 feet above sea level. According to the United States Census Bureau, the community had an land area of 0.1 square mile and a population density of 3,964 persons per square mile.
The community of Sweetwater Creek is served by Hillsborough County Schools.
- Sweetwater Creek, Florida (33634). City-data. Retrieved 2013-09-18.
- Map of Sweetwater Creek, Town 'n' Country, Florida, by Google
- URBANIZED AREA OUTLINE MAP (CENSUS 2000) Tampa-St. Petersburg, FL
- 1970 census of population: part 1
- 1970 census of population: part 2
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- Sweetwater Creek profile from Hometown Locator
- Sweetwater Creek, Florida (33634). City-data. Retrieved 2013-09-20.
|This Hillsborough County, Florida location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|