Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up swerve in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swerve may refer to:
- Turning an automobile sharply to avoid a road hazard
- Clinamen, a concept in early atomic theory
- The curved flight of a spinning object due to the Magnus effect
- A brand of Erythritol-based sugar substitute
- Swerve (drink), a dairy drink produced by the Coca-Cola Company
- Swerve (album), by Giant Sand
- Swerve (magazine), a Canadian magazine for LGBT readers
- Swerve (Transformers), a character from the Transformers toyline
- Swerve (professional wrestling), a sudden change in the direction of a "storyline"
- Swerve (film), a 2011 film
- The Swerve, a 2011 nonfiction book by Stephen Greenblatt
- Swerve (novel), by Phillip Gwynne
- "Swerve" (song), by Starrah and Diplo
- Swerve, a digital imprint of St. Martin's Press
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swerve.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.