From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up swerve in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swerve may refer to:
- Turning an automobile sharply to avoid a road hazard
- Clinamen, a concept in early atomic theory
- The curved flight of a spinning object due to the Magnus effect
- Swerve, a dairy drink produced by the Coca-Cola Company
- Swerve (magazine), a Canadian magazine for LGBT readers
- Swerve (Transformers), a character from the Transformers toyline
- Swerve (professional wrestling), a sudden change in the direction of a "storyline"
- Swerve (film), a 2011 film
- The Swerve: How the World Became Modern, a 2011 nonfiction book by Stephen Greenblatt
- Swerve (novel), a 2009 book by Phillip Gwynne
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swerve.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.