|Look up swim, SWIM, or swims in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swim or SWIM may refer to:
Movement and sport
- Aquatic locomotion, the act of biologically propelled motion through a liquid medium
- Human swimming, the useful or recreational activity of movement through water
- Swimming (sport), the competitive sport of swimming
- Swim (dance), a fad dance
- System Wide Information Management, a technology to help provide data sharing of Air Traffic Management system information
- Surface Water Improvement and Management Program, a Florida state program to improve water quality
- swim ~, a record label founded by Wire guitarist and singer Colin Newman, and Minimal Compact bass player and singer Malka Spigel
Albums and EPs
- Swim (EP), a 1996 EP by the band Feeder, later re-released as an 11-track album
- Swim (July for Kings album), the Ohio-based rock band's 2002 major-label debut album
- Swim, a 2008 album from indie band Whispertown 2000
- Swim (Caribou album), a 2010 album by Caribou
- S W I M, a 2015 album by Die! Die! Die! with a title believed to mean "Someone Who Isn't Me"
- "Swim", a song from Madonna's 1998 album Ray of Light
- "Swim" (song), a 2003 song by the alternative rock band Fishbone
- "Swim", a song from Jack's Mannequin's 2008 album The Glass Passenger
- "Swim", a song by Brockhampton from Saturation
- Swimming (disambiguation)
- Swimmer (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "swim"
- All pages with a title containing swim
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.