Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up swimming or swam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swimming is the self-propulsion of a human through water or another liquid, usually for recreation, sport, exercise, or survival.
Swimming may also refer to:
Movement and sport
- Swimming (Mac Miller album), a 2018 album
- Swimming (French Kicks album), a 2008 album
- Swimming (The Names album), a 1982 album
- Swimming (band), an art rock band from Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Swimming (film), a 2000 film directed by Robert J. Siegel
- "Swimming", an episode of the television series Zoboomafoo
- Swim (disambiguation)
- Swimmer (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with swimming
- All pages with titles containing swimming
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swimming.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.