|Look up swimming or swam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swimming is the self-propulsion of a human through water or another liquid, usually for recreation, sport, exercise, or survival.
Swimming may also refer to:
Movement and sport
- Swimming (French Kicks album), a 2008 album
- Swimming (The Names album), a 1982 album
- Swimming (band), an art rock band from Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Swimming (film), a 2000 film directed by Robert J. Siegel
- "Swimming", an episode of the television series Zoboomafoo
- Swim (disambiguation)
- Swimmer (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "swimming"
- All pages with a title containing swimming
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swimming.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.