Swimming at the 1967 Pan American Games – Women's 200 metre backstroke
|Women's 200 metre backstroke at the V Pan American Games|
|Venue||Pan Am Pool|
|Dates||July 26 (preliminaries and finals)|
|Competitors||- from - nations|
The women's 200 metre backstroke competition of the swimming events at the 1967 Pan American Games took place on 26 July at the Pan Am Pool. It was the first appearance of this event in the Pan American Games.
All times are in minutes and seconds.
|KEY:||q||Fastest non-qualifiers||Q||Qualified||GR||Games record||NR||National record||PB||Personal best||SB||Seasonal best|
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (September 2013)|
The final was held on July 26.
|Kendis Moore||United States||2:30.38|
|Cathy Ferguson||United States||2:32.48|
- "O GLOBO News Archive - July 27, 1967, Morning, General, page 16". O GLOBO. Retrieved 1 September 2013.
- O GLOBO News Archive
- All Pan medalists - Male
- All Pan medalists - Female
- Pan American Games - Swimming and Diving page, from gbrathletics.com; retrieved 2012-04-15.
- Brazil medals at 1967 Pan
- "Swimming Technical Manual" (PDF). Guadalajara 2011. Retrieved 23 October 2011.