Swimming pool (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up swimming pool in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A swimming pool is an artificially enclosed body of water that can used for swimming.
Swimming pool may also refer to:
- La Piscine (film) (The Swimming Pool), 1969 French–Italian film with Alain Delon and Romy Schneider
- Swimming Pool (1976 film), 1976 Malayalam language film
- Swimming Pool (2001 film), 2001 German slasher film with James McAvoy, known in Germany as Der Tod feiert mit
- Swimming Pool (film), 2003 film, directed by Francois Ozon, with Charlotte Rampling and Ludivine Sagnier
- The Swimming Pool (1977 film), a 1977 Bulgarian film
- "The Swimming Pool", an episode of The Flintstones – see List of The Flintstones episodes#Season 1 (1960–1961)
- Swimming Pool (album), 1998 and last album by Al Jones
- "Swimming Pool", the original title to "I'll Hold My Breath" by Ellie Goulding from her debut album Lights (2010)
- Swimming Pools (Drank), 2012 song by rapper Kendrick Lamar
- Olympic-size swimming pool
- Lido (outdoor swimming pool)
- La Piscine (disambiguation)
- Public Swimming Pools in Hong Kong
- Category:Swimming venues
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swimming pool.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.