Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up swindle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A swindle is a kind of fraud.
Swindle may also refer to:
- Il bidone (English titles The Swindle or The Swindlers), a 1955 Italian film directed by Federico Fellini
- The Swindle (1997 film), a French crime-comedy film directed by Claude Chabrol and starring Isabelle Huppert
- Swindle (2002 film), a crime thriller starring Tom Sizemore and Sherilyn Fenn
- Swindle (2013 film), a television film based on Gordon Korman's book Swindle
- Swindle (chess), a ruse by which a chess player in a losing position tricks his opponent
- Swindle (Transformers), several fictional characters in the Transformers universe
- Swindle (novel), a 2008 children's book by Gordon Korman
- Swindle (magazine), a bi-monthly arts and culture publication from 2004 to 2009
- The Swindle (video game), a 2015 video game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swindle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.