|Look up swindle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A swindle is a kind of fraud.
Swindle may also refer to:
- El Buscón (The Swindler) (1626), by Francisco de Quevedo
- A Prince of Swindlers (1900), by Guy Boothby
- The Book of Swindles: Stories from a Late Ming Collection, a translation of a 17th-century Chinese collections of stories about swindles, by Zhang Yingyu
- Il bidone (English titles The Swindle or The Swindlers), a 1955 Italian film directed by Federico Fellini
- The Swindle (1997 film), a French crime-comedy film directed by Claude Chabrol and starring Isabelle Huppert
- Swindle (2002 film), a 2002 crime thriller starring Tom Sizemore and Sherilyn Fenn
- Swindle (2013 film), a television film based on Gordon Korman's book Swindle
- Swindle (chess), a ruse by which a chess player in a losing position tricks his opponent
- Swindle (Transformers), several fictional characters in the Transformers universe
- Swindle (novel), a 2008 children's book by Gordon Korman
- Swindle (magazine), a bi-monthly arts and culture publication from 2004 to 2009
- The Swindle (video game), a 2015 video game
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swindle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.