Jump to navigation Jump to search
St Lawrence Church, Swindon
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
The Swindon parish had a population of 1,778 according to the 2011 census.
- A park and playing field, which includes football pitches, a cricket pitch and two pavilions.
- The Church of St Lawrence, which is in the centre of the village. The church dates from the 12th Century. Its bell tower has six unequally sized walls.
- The Village Hall, which contains a hall with a performance stage, a side room and a licensed bar, all of which are used for private and community functions.
- Swindon Village Primary School.
- Seasons Business and Leisure Complex (previously the Zurich Financial Services sports and social club and originally the Eagle Star Sports and Social Club), and used for training by Cheltenham Town Football Club.
- "Swindon (Parish): Key Figures for 2011 Census: Key Statistics". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 16 March 2015.
- Swindon Village guide (Cheltenham4u web site)
|This Gloucestershire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|