From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up swine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Domestic pigs; known to experts as the species Sus domesticus or the subspecies Sus scrofa domesticus
- The wild boar, Sus Scrofa, the species from which domestic swine were domesticated
- Swine influenza, an infection caused by any one of several types of swine influenza viruses
- Swine, East Riding of Yorkshire, a village and civil parish
- Swine railway station, on the Hull and Hornsea Railway
- Swine, German name of the river Świna flowing from the Oder Lagoon to the Baltic Sea
- S.W.I.N.E., a real-time tactics game designed by FishTank Studio
- MV Swine, a coastal tanker involved in World War II
Swine (film), a film that suggests we are sleepwalking into a superbug pandemic.
- S.W.I.N.E. (at end of list) or SWINE (3rd paragraph), "Students Wildly Indignant about Nearly Everything!", Al Capp's satire on The Youth International Party (YIP) and Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) in his cartoon Li'l Abner.
- Pearls Before Swine (disambiguation)
- Pig (disambiguation)
- Hog (disambiguation)
- Boar (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.