From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This disambiguation page is currently linked from a large number of articles. Please help direct these ambiguous links to articles dealing with the specific meaning intended. Dab Fix List & Dab Solver can be used to fix these links. (September 2016)|
|Look up Swiss in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swiss may also refer to:
- Swiss, or Swiss International Air Lines
- Swiss Global Air Lines, subsidiary airline of Swiss International Air Lines
- Swissair, former national air line of Switzerland
- Swiss cheese
- Swiss Re, one of the world’s leading reinsurance companies
- Swiss roll, a type of cake
- Swiss-system tournament, a type of competition used in chess and some other games
- Swiss convention, a bidding convention in contract bridge
- Swiss, a synonym for sans-serif fonts
- Languages of Switzerland, there are several, however, none are called "Swiss"
- List of all pages beginning with "Swiss"
- List of Swiss people
- Switzerland (disambiguation)
- Swisse, an Australian vitamin company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swiss.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.