Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Swiss in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Swiss is the adjectival form for Switzerland.
Swiss may also refer to:
- Swiss International Air Lines
- Swiss Global Air Lines, subsidiary airline of Swiss International Air Lines
- .swiss alternative TLD-Domain for Switzerland
- Swiss cheese
- Swiss-system tournament, a type of competition used in chess and some other games
- Swiss convention, a bidding convention in contract bridge
- Sans-serif or Swiss, a type of font
- Languages of Switzerland, there are several, however, none are called "Swiss"
- List of Swiss people
- Swissair, former national air line of Switzerland
- Swisse, an Australian vitamin company
- Switzerland (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Swiss
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swiss.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.