|Owner||Lüke & Ortmeier Gruppe|
Swiss Arms AG is a Swiss manufacturer of armaments. It was known as SIG Arms AG before 2000 when it was acquired by the German investors Michael Lüke and Thomas Ortmeier from parent company Schweizerische Industrie Gesellschaft. 
Swiss Arms was created in 2000 when all of the firearms divisions of SIG were sold. The firearms companies created from this were SIG Sauer GmbH (Eckernförde, Germany); SIG Sauer, Inc. (New Hampshire, USA); and SAN Swiss Arms (Neuhausen am Rheinfall).
- SG 550 line of assault rifles (also includes the SG 551, SG 552 Commando carbines, the SG 553 and various semi-automatic sporting variants). The SG 550 is the standard service rifle of the Swiss Armed Forces and has been exported to several other countries in limited numbers.
- Grenade launchers
- Pellet rifles
- Grässlin, Jürgen; Harrich, Daniel; Harrich-Zandberg, Danuta (28 September 2015). Netzwerk des Todes: Die kriminellen Verflechtungen von Waffenindustrie und Behörden (in German). Heyne Verlag. pp. 18–19. ISBN 978-3-641-18226-7.
- "San Swiss Arms Chonicle". swissarms.ch. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "The SIG SG550". biggerhammer.net/. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- www.swissarms.ch — official site
|This Swiss corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|