Swiss Hotel Schools Association (ASEH)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Swiss Hotel Schools Association (ASEH)'s responsibility is to ensure professional and academic quality standards for Swiss hotel schools.
The Association has established academic, professional and ethical standard and only accepts hotel management school that meet the standards.
ASEH is supported by the two professional Organizations GastroSuisse and Hotel & Gastrounion, which each have one representative on the committee.
ASEH is a consolidation of 12 Swiss Hotel Management Schools, who educate national and international students. The schools teach in German, English, French or Italian.
- Belvoirpark Hotelfachschule Zürich
- École hôtelière de Genève "ES"
- HIM, Hotel Institute Montreux
- Hotelfachschule Thun
- IHTTI, International Hotel and Tourism Training Institute
- César Ritz Colleges Switzerland
- Schweizerische Hotelfachschule Luzern
- Swiss Hotel Management School
- SSAT Scuola superiore Alberghiera e del Turismo
- Swiss School of Tourism and Hospitality Ltd
- Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland
- International Business School Hotel & Tourism Management VATEL
Not Working Anymore