Swiss Miss (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Swiss Miss is a brand of ConAgra Foods, Inc.
Swiss Miss may also refer to:
- Heidi, a 1880 fictional orphaned Swiss girl
- Helvetia, the female personification of Switzerland
- Swiss Miss (film), a 1938 film starring Laurel and Hardy
- "Swiss Miss", a villain from Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark
- Martina Hingis (born 1980), retired professional tennis player from Switzerland
- Vreneli, nickname for a range of legal tender gold coins produced in Switzerland
- An episode of the animated TV series Archer
- A musical composition by George Gershwin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swiss Miss.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.