Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Switzerland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Switzerland is a country in Europe.
Switzerland may also refer to:
- Switzerland, Florida, an unincorporated community
- Switzerland County, Indiana, a county
- Switzerland Township, Monroe County, Ohio, a civil township
- Switzerland, South Carolina
- Switzerland Island, an artificial island of The World in United Arab Emirates
- Switzerland (album), a 2006 album by Electric Six
- Switzerland (software), a packet monitor tool for ISP testing
- Bohemian Switzerland, a region in the north-western Czech Republic
- Franconian Switzerland, an upland in Upper Franconia, northern Bavaria
- Holstein Switzerland, a hilly area in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- Little Switzerland (disambiguation)
- Norman Switzerland, a hilly area in Normandy, France
- Saxon Switzerland, a mountainous area and national park near Dresden in Saxony, Germany
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Switzerland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.