From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Switzerland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Switzerland is a country in Europe.
Switzerland may also refer to:
- Bohemian Switzerland, a region in the north-western Czech Republic
- Franconian Switzerland, an upland in Upper Franconia, northern Bavaria
- Holstein Switzerland, a hilly area in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- Norman Switzerland, a hilly area in Normandy, France
- Saxon Switzerland, a mountainous area and national park near Dresden in Saxony, Germany
- Switzerland, Florida, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Switzerland, South Carolina, in the United States
- Switzerland County, Indiana, a county in southeastern Indiana in the United States
- Switzerland Township, Monroe County, Ohio, a civil township in southeastern Ohio in the United States
- Switzerland (album), a 2006 album by Electric Six
- Little Switzerland (landscape), an aesthetic term for land
- Switzerland (software), a packet monitor tool for ISP testing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Switzerland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.