Switzerland at the 1968 Summer Olympics
|Switzerland at the Olympic Games|
|At the 1968 Summer Olympics in Mexico City|
|Competitors||85 (81 men and 4 women) in 12 sports|
|Olympic history (summary)|
- Xaver Kurmann — Cycling, Men's 4000m Individual Pursuit
- Henri Chammartin, Gustav Fischer and Marianne Gossweiler — Equestrian, Dressage Team Competition
- Peter Bolliger, Gottlieb Fröhlich, Jakob Grob, Denis Oswald and Hugo Waser — Rowing, Men's Coxed Fours
- Kurt Müller — Shooting, Men's Free Rifle, Three Positions
Four cyclists represented Switzerland in 1968.
Five fencers, all men, represented Switzerland in 1968.
One male pentathlete represented Switzerland in 1968.
Ten shooters, all men, represented Switzerland in 1968. Kurt Müller won bronze in the 300 m rifle, three positions event.
- "Switzerland at the 1968 Mexico City Summer Games". sports-reference.com. Retrieved 7 September 2014.
|This 1968 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|