Sword of Honour (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sword of Honor)
Sword of Honour is a trilogy of World War II era novels by Evelyn Waugh.
Sword of Honour may also refer to:
- Sword of Honour (film), a 1939 British drama film
- Sword of Honour (Australian TV series), a 1986 Australian miniseries
- Sword of Honour (video game), a 1992 game developed by Dynafield Systems for Amiga, Commodore 64 and PC DOS systems
- Kirpaan: The Sword of Honour, a 2014 Punjabi film
- One of the Weapons of Honour awarded by France
- Sword of Honour (Pakistan), awarded to the best cadets at the Pakistan military academies
- Sword of Honour (Sandhurst), awarded to the best cadet at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, United Kingdom
- Sword of Honour (Duntroon), awarded to cadets at the Royal Military College, Duntroon, Australia
- The honour swords that Lloyd's Patriotic Fund awarded between 1803 and 1809 to British Naval and Marine officers for courageous conduct.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sword of Honour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.