From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up swordfish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A swordfish is a type of large fish.
Swordfish may also refer to:
- Fairey Swordfish, a British carrier-based biplane torpedo bomber
- USS Swordfish, the name of two submarines in the United States Navy
- HMS Swordfish, the name of three British warships
- Swordfish class destroyer, a class of two Royal Navy destroyers
- Zwaardvis class submarine (Dutch for swordfish), a Royal Netherlands Navy class of conventional attack submarines
- Swordfish Long Range Tracking Radar, used by India for ballistic missile defense
- Swordfish, a 1962 U.S. Operation Dominic I and II nuclear test explosion
- Swordfish Translation Editor, a translation tool based on XLIFF standard
- Swordfish (film), a movie starring John Travolta, Hugh Jackman and Halle Berry
- Swordfish Studios, videogames developer
- Swordfish (password), a common password in popular culture
- Eclipse Swordfish Project, a SOA Runtime Framework Project within the Eclipse project
- A song by The Dead Milkmen
- Swordfish, a sudoku technique
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Swordfish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.