Sycamore Community School District
|Sycamore Community School District|
|Type||City school district|
|Students and staff|
Sycamore Community School District is a school district in southwestern Ohio, United States, mainly in Hamilton County and the Greater Cincinnati area. It is commonly referred to as "Sycamore Community Schools". The district includes the communities of Blue Ash, Montgomery, Symmes Township, and some parts of Sycamore Township.
In 2007 the district was rated "excellent" by the Ohio Department of Education, the highest rating, for the eighth consecutive year.
The four elementary schools are for students kindergarten to fourth grade: Blue Ash Elementary, Maple Dale Elementary, Montgomery Elementary, and Symmes Elementary. Edwin H. Greene Intermediate (E.H. Greene) is the following intermediate school that contains students grades five and six. Sycamore Junior High (SJH) is for students grades seven and eight. Sycamore High School (SHS) is for students grades nine to twelve.
- High School
- Intermediate Schools
- Sycamore Junior High School
- Edwin H. Greene Intermediate School
- Elementary Schools
- Blue Ash Elementary School
- Maple Dale Elementary School
- Montgomery Elementary School
- Symmes Elementary School
- "Sycamore Community Schools Fast Facts", Sycamore Community Schools press released, dated 2010-Oct-1, accessed 2010-Oct-25. [permanent dead link]
- "Sycamore schools earn eighth “Excellent” from ODE", Sycamore Community Schools press released, dated 2007-Aug-17, accessed 2008-05-21. [permanent dead link]
|This Hamilton County, Ohio school article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|