From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sydenham is a suburb and ward of London, United Kingdom.
Sydenham may also refer to:
- Sydenham, New South Wales, a suburb of Sydney
- Sydenham, Victoria, a suburb of Melbourne
- Sydenham, Frontenac County, Ontario
- Sydenham Ward, a district within the city of Kingston, Ontario
- Sydenham Township, Grey County, Ontario
- Owen Sound, Ontario, formerly called Sydenham
- Sydenham River, which empties into Lake Saint Clair, Ontario
- Sydenham River (Lake Huron), which empties into Georgian Bay on Lake Huron, Ontario
- Sydenham College, Mumbai
- Sydenham, New Zealand, a suburb of Christchurch
- Sydenham (New Zealand electorate), a former Christchurch electorate
- Sydenham (London) railway station
- Sydenham Hill railway station
- Lower Sydenham railway station
- Sydenham High School, a private school for girls
- Sydenham School, a state school for girls
- Sydenham, a suburb of Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
- Sydenham, Oxfordshire, near Thame
- Sydenham House, the seat built by Sir Thomas Wise in Marystow parish, Devon, in the 17th century
- Manor of Sydenham, a historic manor in Somerset, England, situated about 1/4 mile north-east of the centre of historic Bridgwater.
- Sydenham Hospital for Communicable Diseases, Baltimore
- The former Sydenham Hospital, Harlem, New York City
- Charles Poulett Thomson, 1st Baron Sydenham
- John Sydenham (disambiguation)
- Thomas Sydenham, English physician
- Colonel William Sydenham, Cromwellian soldier and brother of Thomas
- Sydenham's chorea, an infectious disease involving the central nervous system.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sydenham.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.