Sydney Bus Museum
|Location||25 Derbyshire Road, Leichhardt|
|Public transit access||Lilyfield MLR station|
Sydney Bus Museum (also known as the Sydney Bus and Truck Museum) is a not-for-profit transportation museum and education centre for public benefit located in the suburb of Leichhardt, in Sydney, Australia.
It opened in 1986 in the former Tempe Bus Depot being formally opened in April 1988. Following the State Transit Authority deciding to re-open the depot for its Metrobus operation, the museum was allocated space in a disused part of Leichhardt depot in 2010.
The museum is open to the public on the first and third Sunday of each month.
- "Tempe Topics" Fleetline July 1988 page 164
- Sansom, Marie (24 March 2010). "Tempe bus museum on the move". Inner West Courier. Retrieved 27 June 2011.
- Hoh, Amanda (8 August 2016). "All aboard as Sydney Bus Museum reopens in Leichhardt". abc.net.au. Retrieved 28 November 2016.
- "Museum Vehicles". sydneybusmuseum.com. Retrieved 28 June 2011.
- Hawkins, Peter (24 December 2007). "Panic buying - that's when the Claus' are out". Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 27 June 2011.
- "British Airways Concorde Jet and Sydney Bus Museum AEC Regal III 352 at Sydney Airport". djibnet.com. 12 October 1996. Retrieved 27 June 2011.