Sydney College of Divinity
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2021)
|Type||Consortium of Christian theological educational institutions and bible college|
|Campus||Metropolitan (multiple campuses)|
The Sydney College of Divinity (SCD) is a consortium of Christian theological educational institutions and bible colleges based in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. The college is structured as a federation of member institutions, each of which retains its autonomy and respective theological traditions. Member institutions represent a range of Christian churches.
SCD is a registered Higher Education Provider, with degrees and awards accredited by the Australian Government Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency, a regulatory and quality agency for higher education. The consortium offers undergraduate awards that meet Australian and Korean education standards, postgraduate qualifications by coursework and research that meet Australian standards, and postgraduate qualifications by coursework that meet Korean standards. Awards range from Diploma in Theology to Doctor of Theology (Th.D.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.).
- Australian College of Christian Studies
- Australian College of Ministries (ACOM) – Churches of Christ
- Booth College – The Salvation Army in Australia
- Catholic Institute of Sydney (CIS) – Roman Catholic Church
- Emmaus Bible College – Christian Community Churches to 2017 when it amalgamated with the Australian College of Christian Studies
- Nazarene Theological College (NTC) – Church of the Nazarene
- College of Clinical Pastoral Education – Interdenominational
- St Andrew's Greek Orthodox Theological College – Eastern Orthodox Church
- St Cyril's Coptic Orthodox Theological College – Coptic Orthodox Church
- In Australia
- Australian Catholic University
- Edith Cowan University
- The University of Sydney
- University of Western Sydney
- In Korea
- Peter Nguyen Van Hung, anti-human trafficking activist in Taiwan
- Graham Joseph Hill, principal of Stirling Theological College
- ... Emmaus Bible College (EBC) (amalgamated with) the Australian College of Christian Studies (ACCS) at the Wayback Machine (archived 11 September 2017)
- "Graham Joseph Hill | Staff directory". staff.divinity.edu.au. Retrieved 23 December 2020.
- Beach, Kylie. "Graham Hill named new principal at Stirling Theological College - Eternity News". www.eternitynews.com.au. Retrieved 23 December 2020.