Sydney Olympic Park ferry wharf
Wharf in July 2015
|Location||Burroway Road, Wentworth Point|
|Owned by||Roads & Maritime Services|
|Operated by||Harbour City Ferries|
|Opened||22 September 1997|
|Rebuilt||20 May 2015|
Sydney Olympic Park wharf opened on 22 September 1997 to service the Sydney Olympic Park precinct for the 2000 Summer Olympics. Today it serves the Sydney suburb of Wentworth Point. It is served by Sydney Ferries Parramatta River services operating between Circular Quay and Parramatta. The single wharf is served by First Fleet and RiverCat class ferries.
Wharves & services
|1||Circular Quay to Parramatta|||
|2||Circular Quay to Parramatta|||
State Transit operates one route to and from Sydney Olympic Park wharf:
- "F3: Parramatta River Ferry timetable" (PDF). Sydney Ferries. 20 October 2013.
- Sydney Olympic Wharf Upgrade Roads & Maritime Services
- Sydney Olympic Park Wharf Upgrade Transport for NSW January 2015
- Sydney Olympic Park Wharf upgrade to start in January Transport for NSW 8 January 2015
- Balmain East Wharf and Sydney Olympic Park Wharf closed for upgrade Transport for NSW Info 13 January 2015
- Sydney Olympic Park Wharf to reopen after major upgrade Transport for NSW 7 May 2015
- "Route 526 timetable" (PDF). Sydney Buses. 7 June 2015.
Media related to Sydney Olympic Park ferry wharf at Wikimedia Commons