Syed Ata-ul-Muhaimin Bukhari
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article provides insufficient context for those unfamiliar with the subject. Learn how and when to remove this template message) (November 2012) (|
|Syed Ata-ul-Muhaimin Bukhari|
|سید عطاء المہیمن بخاری|
|Father||Syed Ata Ullah Shah Bukhari|
|Part of a series on|
|The Deobandi movement|
Darul Uloom Deoband, India
|Ideology and influences|
|Founders and key figures|
|Centres (Markaz) of Tabligh|
- "Majlis-e-Ahrar Pakistan leader Syed Ataul Muhemin Bukhari and other leaders also warned of a launching a movement against the PPP government and Punjab Governor Salman Taseer". Pak tea house. 25 November 2011.
- "Syed Ata ul Muhaimin Bukhari". garytube. 13 September 2012. Retrieved 17 September 2012.
- "Quaid-e-Ahrar Syed Ata-ul-Muhaimin Bukhari speech at the spot of Ahrar khatm-e-nubuwwat conference Lahore". 5 October 2012.
- "Syed Ata-ul-Muhaimin Bukhari". tech2. 3 October 2012.
- "قائد احرار سید عطاء المہیمن بخاری Syed Ata-ul-Muhaimin Bukhari". Facebook. 13 September 2012. Retrieved 17 September 2012.
|This article about a Pakistani politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a person notable in connection with Islam is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|