Syed Muhammad Shah Noorani
|Creed||The Twelve Imams|
|Main interest(s)||Aqeedah, Fiqh, Tasawwuf|
He was born in Khaplu in 1951. He got his early Islamic education from his father and received further education from Al Haaj Syed Ali Shah (a well known Muslim scholar).He remained member of Northern areas council from 11 October 1979 to 1983.He became to supreme leader(peer) of Noorbakhshia after the death of his father Syed Aun Ali Shah Aun-ul-Momineen on 8 November 1991.
- Noorbakshi Qaida, vol.1 p.1
- "Who is the current spiritual leader of Sofia Nurbakshi order".
- Hassan Noori. Baltistan May Ashaat e Islam.pdf.
- Eng.M. Nazir. MIR SYED MUHANOORBAKSKSH.pdf.
- Engr. Nazir Hussain. silsila wa Asnaad.pdf.
- "Northern areas counsil".
|This article about an Islamic scholar is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|