||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||21 Feb 1951
|Occupation||Film director, producer, writer and actor|
Rukhsana NoorSaima Noor
On 1 May 2007, Saima Noor in a press conference said that she married Syed Noor in July 2005. Noor, the 60-year-old filmmaker suffered a paralysis stroke early on 31 December 2011 and was brought to Sheikh Zayad Hospital. According to doctors, he suffered with mild stroke and he is out of danger. However, the doctors suggested him to remain in hospital for some days. His wife Rukhsana Noor died on January 12, 2017 having had cancer for 15 years.
- "'Marriage' disclosed". dawn.com.
- "Meri Shaadi Karao, the director confirmed it will include Indian Punjabi Daler Mehndi's son Gurdeep Singh in the lead role.".
- "Mika stays out of Daler Mehndi's son's debut".
- "Saima admits marriage with Syed Noor". Showbiz Pk. Retrieved 6 May 2012.
- "Syed-Noor-suffers-brain-haemorrhage". The News. Retrieved 6 May 2012.
- Director Syed Noor's wife passes away
|This biographical article related to film in Pakistan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|