Ali Shamshuddin Bin Abdullah
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
| Part of a series on Shīa Islam
Syedna Ali Shamshuddin Bin Syedna Abdullah  (Death: 2 Safar 832 AH/1429AD ), Shareka in Yemen was the 18 th Da'i al-Mutlaq (Absolute Missionary) of the Dawoodi Bohra sect of Musta‘lī Islam. He succeeded, the 17th Dai Syedna Hasan Badruddin Syedna Abdullah to the religious post.
Syedna Ali became Da'i al-Mutlaq in 821AH  /1411AD. His period of Dawat was from 821-832 AH/ 1411-1429 AD.
- List of Syednas (according to Dawoodi Bohras)
- Chronological List of Duatil Mutlaqin)
- Bin Hasan, Idris, Uyun al-akhbar (Bin Hasan was the 19th Da'i of the Dawoodi Bohra. This volume is a history of the Ismaili community from its origins up to the 12th century CE., the period of the Fatimid caliphs al-Mustansir (d. 487/1094), the time of Musta‘lian rulers including al-Musta‘li (d. 495/1101) and al-Amir (d. 524/1130), and then the Tayyibi Ismaili community in Yemen.)
- Daftary, Farhad, The Ismaili, Their History and Doctrine(Chapter -Mustalian Ismailism-p. 300-310)*Daftary, Farhad, The Ismaili, Their History and Doctrine(Chapter -Mustalian Ismailism-p. 300-310)
- Lathan, Young, Religion, Learning and Science
- Bacharach, Joseph W. Meri, Medieval Islamic Civilisation
|18th Dā'ī al-Mutlaq
: 821–832 AH/ 1418–1429 AD