| Part of a series on Shīa Islam
Hebatullah-il-Moayed-Fiddeen Bin Ibrahim Wajiuddin was the 40th Da'i al-Mutlaq of Dawoodi Bohra (Death: 1st Shaban 1193 AH (13 August 1779 CE) Ujjain, India). He succeeded the 39th Dai Ibrahim Wajiuddin to the religious post.
His associates were:
- Mawazeen: Syedi Lookmanji bin Sheikh Dawood, Syedi Khan Bahadur, Sheikh Fazal Abdultaiyyeb, Syedi Hamza
- Mukasir: Syedi Abde Musa Kalimuddin
He was succeeded by the 41st Dai, Abduttayyeb Zakiuddin.
- The Ismaili, their history and doctrine by Farhad Daftary(Chapter -Mustalian Ismailism-p. 300-310)
- The Uyun al-akhbar is the most complete text written by an Ismaili/Tayyibi/Dawoodi 19th Dai Sayyedna Idris bin Hasan on the history of the Ismaili community from its origins up to the 12th century CE period of the Fatimid caliphs al-Mustansir (d. 487/1094), the time of Musta‘lian rulers including al-Musta‘li (d. 495/1101) and al-Amir (d. 524/1130), and then the Tayyibi Ismaili community in Yemen.
- (A Chronological List of Duatil Mutlaqin)
- http://ismaili.net/heritage/node/10639, Mustaalians, by Mumtaj Ali Tajdin, Ismaili.NET, Quote: "40. Hibtullah Muayid-fid-din..."
- https://web.archive.org/web/20110721220952/http://www.mumineen.org/archive/awliya/duat-mutlaqeen-as/. Archived from the original on 21 July 2011. Retrieved 27 March 2014. Missing or empty
|40th Dā'ī al-Mutlaq
: 1168–1193 AH/ 1756–1780 AD
Abduttayyeb Zakiuddin III