From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Syllabic may refer to:
- Syllabic consonant, a consonant that forms the nucleus of a syllable
- Syllabary, writing system using symbols for syllables
- Abugida, writing system using symbols for consonant-vowel combinations (used to be called syllabic in the 19th century and syllabic alphabet by Coulmas)
- Canadian Aboriginal syllabics, a family of abugidas used to write a number of Aboriginal Canadian languages.
- Syllabic verse, poetry that has a certain number of syllables per line
- Syllabic text setting, in music
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Syllabic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.