From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Genres||Minimalism, Instrumental music, Electronic music, Ambient music|
|Instruments||Voice, Guitar, Piano|
|Labels||Type Records, Fat Cat Records|
|Associated acts||0, Arca, On (band)|
He plays live worldwide.
He has released solo records on Type, Fat Cat, Creative Sources, Nature Bliss, and Les Disques du Soleil et de l'Acier.
He has composed soundtracks for feature films and original music for dance shows.
- "Le Livre noir du capitalisme" (Noise Museum, 2000, re-issue as "The Black Book of Capitalism", Type, 2008)
- "Nocturne impalpable" (DSA, 2001, re-issue Minority Records, 2014)
- "Un Autre Décembre" (130701/Fat Cat, re-issue Minority Records, 2015)
- "Des Plumes dans la tête" (DSA, 2004), original soundtrack (out of print)
- "Down to the bone" (DSA, 2005, re-issue Nature Bliss, 2007, re-issue Ici d'Ailleurs, 2015)
- "S." (Type, 2007)
- "Nuage (album)" (Type, 2007), original soundtrack
- "Touching Down Lightly" (Creative Sources, 2009)
- "Singular Forms (Sometimes Repeated)" (Type, 2010)
- "Abstractions" (Flau, 2012)
- "Simple (Rare and unreleased pieces 1998-2010)" (FatCat, 2012)
- "Kogetsudai" (Brocoli, 2013)
- "How To Live In Small Spaces" (Brocoli, 2015)
- 0 (Stéphane Garin / Joël Merah / Sylvain Chauveau)
- Arca (Joan Cambon / Sylvain Chauveau / JP Isnardi / Woodey Peguilhan)
- On (Steven Hess / Sylvain Chauveau)
- Fat Cat Records
- Buttimer, Colin (June 21, 2007). "Un Autre Decembre". BBC.co.uk.
- Bussolini, Brandon (November 14, 2007). "S". Dusted Magazine.
|This article about a French musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|