|Date of birth||4 September 1998|
|Place of birth||Monrovia, Liberia|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|FC Spartak Moscow|
|2013–2014||Monrovia Club Breweries|
|2015–2016||FC Baník Ostrava|
|2017–||FC Spartak Moscow||1||(0)|
|2017–||→ FC Spartak-2 Moscow||54||(10)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 29 October 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 19:03, 20 November 2018 (UTC)
Sylvanus Nimely (born 4 September 1998) is a Liberian international footballer who plays as a forward for the Russian Premier League side FC Spartak Moscow. His older brother, Alex, is also a professional footballer.
He made his international debut on 7 September 2013, coming on as a 70th-minute substitute for Samuel Thompson in a 4–1 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifying defeat to Angola at the Tundavala National Stadium in Lubango. FIFA later awarded Angola a 3–0 win as a result of Liberia fielding the ineligible player Nathaniel Sherman.
- Boy Dolo, Edwin. "Sylvanus Nimely Rising to Fame". liberiansoccer.com. Archived from the original on 22 November 2013. Retrieved 27 January 2015.
- НИМЕЛИ СТАЛ ИГРОКОМ «СПАРТАКА» (in Russian). FC Spartak Moscow. 23 February 2017.
- "Rubin v Spartak game report" (in Russian). Russian Premier League. 29 October 2018.
- "Round 2 Angola - Liberia". FIFA. Retrieved 27 January 2015.
- "Liberia sanctioned for fielding ineligible player". FIFA.com. 24 October 2013.