This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sylvia Cornet (born 1957) is a philatelic stamp designer and author. She works in the Principality of Monaco. She studied Arts and Sciences for advertising prestigious brands and trade marks. Further on, she learned classical and botanical hand drawing and painting.
- 2008 Stamp commemorating 125 years of the église Saint-Charles de Monte-Carlo.
- 2010 Stamp commemorating 100 years of the lycée Albert-Premier de la principauté de Monaco.
- 2011 Zeus Faber, Saint Pierre fish of the Méditerranéean sea
- 2012 Polar philatelic co-edition between the Principality of Monaco and Antarctic and Austral French Territories] here and here.
- 2013 Marine life of Caribbean (IGPC) and Parrots of the Caribbean (IGPC)
- 2014 Stamp about Coaraze, one of the « most beautiful French villages «, and a botanical stamp for the Principality of Monaco
She studied hieroglyphs and Hebrew. She learned in the workshop of colorist Ernst Fuchs of Vienna. She graduated from the Institut d' Etudes Politiques de Paris, in polling. She is a long distance swimmer.
Sylvia Cornet is also a writer, and cooperated with scientists of the :
- CNRS-INSERM-CERMES, as for the website www.histrecmed.fr
- ESA-ESRIN, as for Radar Altimetry by Satellite, iPad app sea level rise
- and with mathematicians of Quadrature magazine, www.quadrature.org, Number 88 Avril 2013, as a co-writer of the article : "géométrical abstraction by Mondrian et Nicholso"n…
For the IUT School of Journalisme of Cannes, she taught History of Sciences and Nobel Prizes and History of Satellites aimed to protect the environment. She is also author of poetries inspired by Nature and its mathematics. She is member of the Board of Federation Monegasque des Clubs et Amis de l’Unesco, and cares for helping endangered people and preserve peace and cooperation.