Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up symbiosis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Symbiosis is an interaction between two organisms living together in intimate association or the merging of two dissimilar organisms. A symbiotic relationship is one in which both organisms benefit from the arrangement.
Symbiosis may also refer to:
- Symbiosis (film), directed by Paul Gerber
- Symbiosis Gathering, a music and art festival
- "Symbiosis" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), TV series episode
- Symbiosis Society, a family of educational institutions in India
- Simbiosys, a chemical software company
- Symbiosis (album), a 1974 jazz concerto composed by Claus Ogerman for pianist Bill Evans
- Symbiosis (musical ensemble), ambient music trio
- Symbiosis, a 1995 album by Poverty's No Crime
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Symbiosis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.