|Industry||Retail and Distribution|
|Headquarters||Palo Alto, CA|
Symphony RetailAI announced on the 11th January 2018 that Symphony EYC will became its Customer Intelligence Division.
Symphony EYC is a customer analytics, retail and distribution improvement company. Symphony EYC was created in December 2012 with the merger of Aldata and EYC under existing parent company Symphony Technology Group, founded by Romesh Wadhwani. Symphony EYC's customer engagement analytics service complements the retail and distribution optimization capabilities of Symphony GOLD.
Based in Palo Alto, California, the company maintains offices throughout the US, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia.
- Symphony RetailAI Announces Its Formation as a Leading Global Provider of AI-Enabled Solutions and Insights for Retailers and CPG Manufacturers
- Retail Solutions Online
- "Customer Insights - Increase Customer Loyalty | Symphony EYC". www.symphonyeyc.com. Retrieved 2017-05-01.
- "GOLD the Unified Platform for Retail. | Symphony GOLD". www.symphonygold.com. Retrieved 2017-05-01.
- Capital Medica: Chu Nantes optimises logistics with GOLD
- Retail Bulletin: Marketforce choose Symphony EYC for Space Optimisation
- Retail Gazette: Danone sign up customer insight firm in UK yogurt market drive
- Logistics Strategies: Marjane trusts Symphony EYC
- "Ahold - Video". 2012yearreview.ahold.com. Retrieved 2015-12-01.
- "REWE GROUP to extend partnership with Symphony EYC". Planet Retail. Retrieved 2015-12-01.